Walking into a room with a sparkling white smile offers you unparalleled confidence. Our smile, particularly our teeth, has a significant impact on our overall appearance and is regarded as a sign of excellent oral health.
Tooth loss is more frequent than we realise. Ageing, accidents or any medical condition can all result in the loss of a single or several teeth. Missing teeth can have an impact on both the appearance of the smile and the functionality of the mouth.
However, with the advancement of modern science and breakthroughs in dentistry, replacing lost teeth with artificial teeth is becoming more convenient. This is referred to as a dental implant procedure.
If you're looking for the best dental implants in Delhi, continue reading below to know all about the factors involved in dental implant surgery.
What are dental implants?
With an ever-increasing necessity to improve the appearance of a smile, dental implants are becoming increasingly popular.
Dental implant surgery is the process of replacing and restoring a lost tooth. A metallic screw is implanted into the jawbone where the tooth's roots were present, and then a synthetic tooth or crown is placed on top of it, thus restoring the smile.
Dental implants are composed of materials that are compatible with the mouth, and the crown that is placed on top closely resembles the colour and texture of the natural tooth, with results that are extremely similar to the natural tooth.
What qualifies you for a dental implant in Delhi?
- You have one or more missing teeth as a result of ageing or an accident.
- A severe tooth infection that resulted in tooth decay.
- Teeth that are partially damaged or chipped
- Tooth deterioration as a result of gum surgery
| Also Read: 5 ways to keep your dental implant clean and hygienic |
What are the different types of dental implants available on the market?
Cosmetic dental surgeries are becoming increasingly popular since they enhance both the overall appearance and function of the mouth. Dental implants come in a variety of shapes and sizes. They are distinguished by their placement site, the material from which they are made, and the surgical procedure involved.
There are two different types of implants present on the basis of where they are placed.
- Endosteal dental implants are often composed of titanium and are screwed directly into the jawbone.
- When they are given enough time to heal, the titanium screws become properly integrated into the jawbone. Following that, a dental crown is put on top of it.
- Subperiosteal implants are implants that are placed beneath the gums. These are the implants that are placed in the gums rather than the jaw bone because, in certain patients, the jaw bone is not dense enough to support the endosteal implant.
The implants are classified based on the technique required:
- A single-stage dental implant, when the entire operation is completed in a single day.
- A two-stage technique in which the dental implant is integrated and allowed to heal before the prosthetic crown is placed.
- Then there are same-day dental implants, in which a temporary tooth is implanted along with the implant and then replaced with a permanent tooth once the implant has been fully integrated.
There are several types of dental implant in Delhi on the basis of the material used to manufacture them:
- Titanium implants are the most often used.
- Other materials include zirconium, gold, cobalt, stainless steel, and others.
At Samadhan dental clinic which is the best dental clinic in Delhi, there are a variety of dental implant treatments available for you to choose from.
Why do you need dental implants?
Having dental implant surgery performed is one of the best ways to permanently restore and enhance your smile while also restoring your teeth functions.
When a tooth is lost, it can have a serious influence on one's overall oral health in a variety of ways, including:
- Your ability to correctly chew: Because missing teeth create a gap in the mouth, food can become trapped, and if adequate hygiene is not maintained, the risk of bacterial infection in the mouth increases.
- Missing teeth might sometimes cause embarrassment while smiling.
- Teeth are crucial for speaking as well, and if you have missing teeth, it affects your ability to talk properly and effectively.
- A broken or chipped tooth might lead to further complications.
Dental implants on the market are extremely durable and sturdy. The top dentist in Delhi advises the dental implant procedure for a long-lasting smile.
What are the benefits of getting teeth implant surgery?
There are several advantages of tooth implant surgery, both in terms of increasing cosmetic characteristics and functioning.
- Dental implants are one of the best alternatives for replacing a lost tooth or several teeth since they are artificial and resistant to stains, bacterial degradation, and infection.
- A missing tooth can cause other teeth to become crooked and misalign the bite, but with dental implants in place, this does not happen.
- Your ability to chew and speak properly improves significantly after receiving the implants as they do not hinder natural speech.
- It boosts people's confidence and encourages them to smile effortlessly.
- Dental implants provide a long-lasting solution that is easy to maintain.
| Also Read: Benefits of Dental Implants |
What are the steps involved in dental implant surgery?
- Before your dental implant surgery, your dentist will do a comprehensive examination and take x-rays of your mouth to decide which type of implants are best for you.
- Following that, the dental implant surgery is usually performed under anaesthesia, and screws made of titanium or another biocompatible material are placed in the place of the tooth's root.
- Depending upon the procedure involved either this implant is given around 2 to 3 months to heal before placing the crown, or the dental crown is placed on the same day as the surgery.
- After the surgery, the implant is given enough time to heal and integrate properly with the jaw bone.
Cost of Dental Implants in Delhi
The dental implant cost in Delhi varies depending on the criteria listed below:
- The pre-surgery tests, x-rays and different surgical procedures lead to a variation in the cost. Each operation is tailored to the specific needs of the patient.
- The type and brand of dental implants used.
- The infrastructure and amenities are made available by the clinic.
- The dental surgeon's expertise and experience.
All of these elements play a role in the ultimate cost of the procedure. You must select a clinic that offers the finest treatment at the best possible cost.
Samadhan Dental is known as the best dental clinic in Delhi, because of its advanced dentistry procedures and highly qualified team of professionals. The clinic is equipped with all the modern amenities and latest technologies in the field of dentistry. Samadhan Dental Clinic is home to one of the top dentists in Delhi, having years of expertise in this field.
Consult with our specialist right away!